There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Bossier City, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees can help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Brooks Heating and Air Conditioning pro comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few simple ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures dip in Bossier City. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the team at Brooks Heating and Air Conditioning a call at 800-COOLING or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.