Don’t begin your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Brooks Heating and Air Conditioning professional. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but regular air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you cozy and cool all summer long. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner operating as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are getting full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Bossier City are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to break. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or repairs in the middle of the summer heat. Our technicians can look for signals and pinpoint trouble for your air conditioner and notify you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its top performance, you could notice a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Technicians will always look at these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and regulate things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the sanitation of your filters will always be inspected during a tune-up. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our pros will inspect that no dust or other particles have collected on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will guarantee that all moving parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at Brooks Heating and Air Conditioning in Bossier City offer excellent and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 800-COOLING.