As spring begins, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Bossier City? Even if your air conditioning equipment is recently purchased or was working just fine last year.
Here’s one approach to contemplate it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never expect to schedule any work for it, such as changing the oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your unit inspected yearly by a Brooks Heating and Air Conditioning professional can help locate minor problems before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively impact your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a professional to take care of intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect in your system can push it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can lead to elevated energy consumption—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it last longer. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and in the long-term, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps determine minor problems before they become big, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully look at parts and carry out a series of air conditioning performance verifications. These detailed processes often allow us to find troubles before they turn into large problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure stress-free operation throughout the summer. After your system is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is well-prepared to deliver worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your equipment is vulnerable to early meltdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and components:
- Total system condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Brooks Heating and Air Conditioning
This week is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Brooks Heating and Air Conditioning pros a call at 800-COOLING or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your residence, be sure to look at our discount offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.